Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Sahaya International is a USA registered 501(c)3 organization (based in Davis, California).
Contributions to Sahaya International are tax-deductible in the USA according to standard IRS rules. Our tax ID number is 68-0434770.
As we are 100% volunteer based, the maximum of your contribution directly supports the programs.
If you have any questions about donating, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can donate to support our programs in multiple ways: online (credit card, Paypal, Venmo), by check, cryptocurrency, planned giving (bequest), and through donating a used vehicle. Scroll below to learn more about the various options. Also scroll below on ways to donate if you are outside of the USA.
- ONLINE DONATION: You can donate with your credit card, Paypal, or Venmo via the GiveButter platform. Use the form below. Please indicate in the “add a message” section if you want your contribution to go to a specific program. Otherwise we will assign your general donation where the need is the highest at that moment.
- Donation via checks:
100% of donations made via checks is sent overseas to directly support the programs.
Please make your check payable to “Sahaya International”.
Because Sahaya has a number of programs in different countries, please indicate if your contribution is meant for a specific program.
Please also provide your email address so we can e-mail you a tax receipt. If you prefer a hardcopy tax receipt to be mailed to you, just let us know.
Mail your check to:
Sahaya International, Inc.
c/o Koen Van Rompay
1504 Portola Street
Davis, CA 95616
- Donation via Paypal: Please note that Paypal payments are associated with service charges (approx. 2.5 to 3% of your contribution). On the Paypal page, please indicate for which program your contribution is meant.
You can also send a Paypal eCheck. The service charge that Paypal deducts for such e-check is $5, regardless of the amount, and you can pay directly from your regular bank account (so you don’t need a credit card). So if you plan to donate a considerable amount, this $5 fee may be lower than the % mentioned above. Click here to lean more about e-checks..
- Planned giving/Bequest: if you are interested to support our programs, one way is via a planned gift/bequest. Click here to learn more about this.
- NEW: we can accept cryptocurrency. There are 2 partners that we are signed up with, which will convert your crypto donation to cash and transfer it to us. Please use either this button or the form below to get started:
If you are outside of the USA, scroll below or click on the flag of your home to learn more.
- From 2009 onwards, our partner organization Sahaya International.eu is registered by the Belgian government as a nonprofit organization. You can make tax deductible donations for our programs in India. Click here.
- Vanaf 2009 is onze partner-organizatie Sahaya International.eu door de Belgische overheid erkend als een vzw. Giften voor onze projecten in India zijn fiscaal aftrekbaar! klik hier.