Sathiya, who was a student in Sahaya's programs and recently graduated from college.
We exist to make a difference!
These are some of our programs:
To fulfill our mission, we collaborate closely with and support a number of registered grassroots organizations in developing countries.
We are currently active in India, Kenya, Vietnam, Philippines and Sri Lanka.
The range of programs depends largely on the activities of our partner organizations, who identify the needs in their respective communities. We encourage you to visit their websites for further information.
A few of our main themes are:
While many of our donors prefer to remain anonymous, here are a few of our sponsors and partners:
• Transparent Fish Fund
• Amy and Ping Chao Foundation
• Think CNA Online
• Gilead Sciences
• Global Strategies for HIV Prevention
• The Elton John AIDS Foundation
• The World Bank
• Asha for Education (Oregon chapter)
• Unitarian Universalist Church of Davis
• International House Davis
• Transcend Translations (www.transcend.net)
• Product Solutions Research Inc (PSR Inc) (http://www.productsolutionsresearch.com) c/o Sangeeta Patel
• Preethi Indian Cuisine (http://www.preethiindian.com/)