We are very grateful to our many individual supporters (most of who prefer to remain anonymous).
Sahaya International also acknowledges the generous grant support from the many organizations and agencies that have given us grants during the past years. They include:
- Gilead Sciences Foundation
- The Elton John AIDS Foundation
- The World Bank
- Global Strategies for HIV Prevention
- Asha for Education (Oregon chapter)
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Davis
- International House Davis
- Transcend Translations (www.transcend.net)
- Product Solutions Research Inc (PSR Inc) (http://www.productsolutionsresearch.com) c/o Sangeeta Patel
- Preethi Indian Cuisine (http://www.preethiindian.com/)
- Bottles for Poverty
- First Baptist Church (Davis)
- Koninklijk Atheneum Ekeren
- Doctors in Training
- Los Gatos Rotary Club.
- University Imports Automotive, Davis.
- William H. Cilker Family Foundation
- India Bazaar (1810 East Main Street, Suite 101,
Woodland, CA 95776,
- The John M. Lloyd Foundation
- Personalized by Kate (https://personalizedbykate.com)
- Think CNA Online
Hotel deals, travel discounts, and vacation packages
handpicked for you (http://www.Travel-Ticker.com
and many others. If you have contributed and like to have your name added here (and we inadvertently missed it), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.