To fulfill our mission, we collaborate closely with and support several registered grassroots organizations in developing countries.
We are currently active in India, Vietnam, Philippines, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
The range of programs depends largely on the activities of our partner organizations, who identify the needs in their respective communities. We encourage you to visit their respective websites for further information.
- READ (Rural Education and Action Development), Andimadam, Tamil Nadu
- Lamling Vista School (Nagaland)
- Public Health Research Institute of India (PHRII)/Prerana Women’s Health Initiative (Mysore)
- Arunachalam Jesudasan Trust, Madurai
- SISP (Sebastian Indian Social Projects), Trivandrum, Kerala
- The Sahaya Vietnam housing and scholarship program (Mekong delta)
Through our collaboration with these partner organization, our main themes are:
- HIV/AIDS: awareness, support & care programs (READ in India); awareness programs in sign-language for Deaf youth and adults; Sahaya Deaf in Kenya). This includes the development of educational materials on HIV/AIDS.
- Support of school programs:
- Support programs for orphans and vulnerable children, in India, Kenya, Vietnam. This includes also support of higher studies.
- Dengue fever: Mosquito control programs to combat Dengue fever in the Philippines: the Mosquito Dengue Fighter’s Association (MDFA).
- Disability: Rehabilitation and empowerment programs for people with disability in India (with READ), Kenya (Sahaya deaf Kenya) and Tanzania (SARDO ).
- Women Empowerment Programs, including vocational skill training, formation of self-help groups with microfinance activities to develop micro-enterprises in India (READ).
- Women’s Reproductive Health in Mysore, India (Public Health Research Institute India)
- Housing: Construction of simple houses for very poor families in rural Vietnam (Vietnam housing program).